'As individual as every love story'...
Every ring is designed around the singular character of the diamond or gemstone, highlighting its unique beauty and brilliance. Let us share our knowledge & expertise with you ensuring you get the best version of your dream ring.
Find out more about us
BESPOKE ENGAGEMENT RINGS
INVESTMENT & COMMERCIAL DIAMONDS
GEMSTONES & PEARLS
Initial ideas are exchanged over email to determine style, budget and timeline. We offer both digital consultations and in-person consultations at our Lonehill studio.
All our diamonds and gemstones are hand-selected from our network of reputable suppliers, ensuring quality, authenticity & ethical sourcing. We walk each client through the process of stone selection, covering the Four C's and other relevant information so that you are 100% confident when making your final choice.
We'll walk you through the design process from choosing the perfect setting to reviewing the 3D Cad design prior to final approval and manufacture. Working one on one ensures the ring's design is perfect and we'll share our experience and knowledge with you to finalize the details. This process can take up to 14 days.
Every bespoke engagement ring passes through at least 6 sets of hands, from casting, cleaning, setting & polishing. The whole process can take up to 28 days. Our goldsmiths & setters are incredibly skilled and each finished ring is an example of exceptional craftsmanship & quality.
INTERESTED IN CUSTOM WORK?
See our portfolio below for examples. If you have any questions or you are ready to get started, contact us today.
TOP TIPS & RESOURCES
1. Buying an engagement ring can and should be an enjoyable experience
2. Having a budget in mind before you get started always helps, you will find out quickly if your budget is realistic. If not find a suitable compromise
3. Know their style!
2. Don't know your partner's ring size? Press a ring they wear into a bar of soap to get an impression
3. Most prefer a larger center stone over a smaller stone with a higher colour or clarity
4. Lab Grown diamonds are up to 40% less expensive than natural diamonds and offer great value for money
Below are some great resources to learn more about natural diamonds;