TOP TIPS & RESOURCES
1. Buying an engagement ring can and should be an enjoyable experience.
2. Having a budget in mind before you get started always helps, you will find out pretty quickly if your budget is realistic. If not find a suitable compromise.
3. Know her style. If you're unsure see our inspiration page
2. Don't know her ring size? Press a ring she wears into a bar of soap to get an impression
3. Most women would prefer a larger centre stone over a smaller stone with a higher colour or clarity
4. Lab Grown diamonds are up to 40% less expensive than natural diamonds and offer great value for money
Below are some great resources to get you going;